Disclosure (full version- https://nikolaroza.com/affiliate-disclosure/): Some of the links you’ll encounter are affiliate links. If you click and buy something, I will get a commission. Thank you!
Is Broad Financial a scam? Are they legit? Are there any lawsuits and complaints and negative reviews against this Bitcoin IRA firm?
Read my guide below to find out.
And use these jump links to get there faster:
Table of Contents
Broad Financial Lawsuits
As of the moment I’m writing this guide, Broad Financial has never been sued or involved in any lawsuits filed against them.
They haven’t been sued much which I guess is because Broad Financial is such an excellent company and most customers are extremely happy with the service they received from them.Broad Financial lawsuits guide- has this Bitcoin IRA company ever been sued? Click To Tweet
Is Broad Financial Legit? Are They a Scam? Why Aren’t There More Lawsuits Against This Bitcoin IRA Company?
Broad Financial are a legit Bitcoin IRA company. They’re not a scam and they’ve already helped thousands of people diversify their savings with cryptocurrencies and precious metals.
Here are their scores on popular consumer watchdog websites:
- BBB-5/5 stars based on 11 customer reviews.
- Sitejabber– 4.8/5 stars based on 820 customer reviews.
- Trustpilot– 3.7/5 stars based on 1 customer review.
- Yelp- 4.75 stars based on 27 customer reviews.
- Birdeye- 4.8/5 stars based on 270 customer reviews.
- Google My Business- 4.8/5 stars based on 255 customer reviews.
Broad Financial Complaints and Negative Reviews- Is Broad Financial Legit or a Scam?
Thousands of people have done business with Broad Financial and a huge percentage of them are happy with the service the company provided.
A very small minority is not happy they did business with Broad Financial and some have left negative reviews on popular consumer watchdog websites.
Here are some of them right below.
Here’s someone complaining about how the Broad Financial team were at first polite to them and after they invested their money that politeness quickly turned into rudeness.
Here’s someone complaining of a similar issue as the first person. They had no trouble with opening an account and depositing their money with Broad Financial.
But, after that had problems with refunds and they got repeated requests to invest more of their money with Broad Financial.
It got to the point that this person switched to Fundlabllc.com and since then they had far fewer problems with this new company.
Here’s someone who complains of the negative experience they had with Broad Financial’s customer support staff.
Beneath is the response from an employee explaining there was a mistake which caused all that confusion.
Here’s someone who says Broad Financial lost them all their money and then they had to resort to obtain another company’s help to get that money back. The person is VERY unhappy with Broad Financial and how they conduct business.Broad Financial complaints and negative reviews guide 2024 Click To Tweet
Broad Financial Review (Summary)
Broad Financial review 2024 #goldira #silverira #nikolaroza Click To Tweet
Broad Financial Lawsuit, Complaints and Reviews 2024 Guide- Is Broad Financial a Scam or Legit (Conclusion)?
Broad Financial have never been sued and there are only a handful of genuine customer complaints and negative reviews about them. They’re a legit Bitcoin IRA company and not a scam.
Have experience with Broad Financial?
Share it in the comment section below.
Some more resources to read:
- Is Silver Gold Bull a Scam or Legit? Silver Gold Bull Lawsuit, Reviews and Complaints Guide
- Is Provident Metals a Scam or Legit? Provident Metals Lawsuit, Reviews and Complaints Guide
- Is APMEX a Scam or Legit? APMEX Lawsuit, Reviews and Complaints Guide
- Is Patriot Gold Group a Scam or Legit? Patriot Gold Group Lawsuit, Reviews and Complaints Guide
- Is Allegiance Gold a Scam or Legit? Allegiance Gold Lawsuit, Reviews and Complaints Guide
- Is VaultUS a Scam or Legit? VaultUS Lawsuit, Reviews and Complaints Guide
- Is GoldStar Trust a Scam or Legit? GoldStar Trust Lawsuit, Reviews and Complaints Guide
- Is iTrustCapital a Scam or Legit? iTrustCapital Lawsuit, Reviews and Complaints Guide
- Is Monex Precious Metals a Scam or Legit? Monex Precious Metals Lawsuit, Reviews and Complaints Guide
Nikola Roza is a blogger behind Nikola Roza- SEO for the Poor and Determined. He writes for bloggers who don't have huge marketing budget but still want to succeed. Nikola is passionate about precious metals IRAs and how to invest in gold and silver for a safer financial future. Learn about Nikola here.