Disclosure (full version- https://nikolaroza.com/affiliate-disclosure/): Some of the links you’ll encounter are affiliate links. If you click and buy something, I will get a commission. Thank you!
Preserve Gold is not a scam. Instead, they’re legit and rank as one of the top gold investment companies in the US.
But, are there any lawsuits against Preserve Gold? And are there legitimate customer complaints and negative reviews you need to know about?
Learn about it right below.
And use these jump links to get there faster:
Table of Contents
Preserve Gold Lawsuits
Currently, there are no lawsuits Preserve Gold have been involved in, either as a plaintiff or defendant.
I know because I checked all the popular lawsuit-curation websites and couldn’t find a trace of any lawsuit filed against this precious metals IRA company.
Take a look.
Just to be sure I also checked in Google and Bing and couldn’t find any relevant results for the queries “Preserve Gold lawsuit” and “Preserve Gold lawsuits”.Preserve Gold Group lawsuits- have Preserve Gold Group ever been sued? #goldira #silverira Click To Tweet
Is Preserve Gold Legit or a Scam? Why Aren’t There More Lawsuits Against This Gold and Silver Investment Company?
Preserve Gold is a legit gold IRA company. They’re no scam and they do a great service for American savers looking to diversify their investment and retirement portfolios. That’s the main reason there aren’t that many lawsuits against this gold and silver IRA company.
Proof that Preserve Gold is legit is their excellent scores and customer reviews on popular consumer watchdog websites.
- BBB– A- based on 32 customer reviews.
- Trustpilot- 4.8/5 stars based on 55 customer reviews.
- ConsumerAffairs– 5/5 stars based on 41 customer reviews.
- Google My Business– 4.8/5 stars based on 37 customer reviews.
- Yelp- 4/5 stars based on 18 customer reviews.
- Sitejabber- no profile.
Preserve Gold Complaints and Negative Reviews- is This Gold IRA Company a Scam or Legit?
Does Preserve Gold have a lot of customer complaints and negative reviews? Are they a scam?
Preserve Gold Group don’t have a lot of complaints and negative reviews on consumer watchdog websites (and even or Reddit, as I checked before writing this article).
For example, they don’t have a single complaint on their BBB profile. And on other sites it’s the same story with nearly all positive and stellar customer reviews about this company.
I’ll show you the screenshots right below, but next is the single complaint about Preserve Gold I was able to unearth.
Here’s someone complaining they paid Preserve Gold precious metals they bought, but the company didn’t deliver the items.
Beneath is the response from Preserve Gold where they claim the person complaining was never their customer and that’s why they didn’t receive any bullion they supposedly ordered.
Now here are the screenshots I promised you.
Preserve Gold Group Review (Summary)
Preserve Gold Group review 2024 #goldira #silverira #nikolaroza Click To Tweet
Preserve Gold Lawsuit, Complaints and Negative Reviews Guide- Is Preserver Gold Group a Scam or Legit (Conclusion)?
Preserve Gold is not a scam but a legitimate gold IRA company. They’ve never been sued by a customer and there are barely any negative reviews and complaints against them.
If you have experience with Preserve Gold, or you’ve been their customer in the past, share your experience in the comment section below.
I’d love to read your review.
Some more resources to read:
- Rosland Capital Lawsuits, Complaints and Reviews Guide- Is Rosland Capital a Scam or Legit?
- JM Bullion Lawsuits, Complaints and Reviews Guide- Is JM Bullion a Scam or Legit?
- National Gold Group Lawsuits, Complaints and Reviews Guide- Is National Gold Group a Scam or Legit?
- Birch Gold Group Lawsuits, Complaints and Reviews Guide- Is Birch Gold Group a Scam or Legit?
- Goldco Precious Metals Lawsuits, Complaints and Reviews Guide- Is Goldco Precious Metals a Scam or Legit?
- American Hartford Gold Lawsuits, Complaints and Reviews Guide- Is American Hartford Gold a Scam or Legit?
- Advantage Gold Group Lawsuits, Complaints and Reviews Guide- Is Advantage Gold Group a Scam or Legit?
- Augusta Precious Metals Lawsuits, Complaints and Reviews Guide- Is Augusta Precious Metals a Scam or Legit?
- Bishop Gold Group Lawsuits, Complaints and Reviews Guide- Is Bishop Gold Group a Scam or Legit?
Nikola Roza is a blogger behind Nikola Roza- SEO for the Poor and Determined. He writes for bloggers who don't have huge marketing budget but still want to succeed. Nikola is passionate about precious metals IRAs and how to invest in gold and silver for a safer financial future. Learn about Nikola here.