Disclosure (full version- https://nikolaroza.com/affiliate-disclosure/): Some of the links you’ll encounter are affiliate links. If you click and buy something, I will get a commission. Thank you!
Looking to learn about Augusta Precious Metals’ affiliate program?
Wondering whether it’s worth promoting them?
Read my analysis below to find out.
Table of Contents
What is the Augusta Precious Metals Affiliate Program?
Augusta Precious Metals affiliate program is one of the best gold IRA affiliate programs on the market.
They’ve been in business since 2012 and since then thousands of affiliates have made a lot of money promoting Augusta Precious Metals gold IRA company.
You can join them too, but first, keep reading this guide:)
How Does Augusta Precious Metals Affiliate Program Work?
To join the Augusta Precious Metals affiliate program you need to have an active blog and website and you need to have content that caters to American savers and precious metals investors.
You’re also able to market Augusta Precious Metals via email and social media channels and in fact, having some audience on social media will up your chances of getting accepted into the program.
Once you join you will have access to your dedicated affiliate manager+ advertising banners, landing pages and affiliate links.
What is Augusta Precious Metals’s Affiliate Program’s Commission Structure and Earning Potential?
Augusta Precious Metals affiliate program offers generous 8% (standard rate) and 10% (VIP rate) commissions on each sale you make for them.
I say it’s a generous commission because of two reasons.
First, to my best knowledge other gold IRA companies operate partner programs that offer lower commissions for their affiliates.
Second, people who buy gold and silver from Augusta Precious Metals on average spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per purchase.
And you get 8% or 10% (depending on which tier you’re on) of that lump sum as the affiliate business that sent those customers to Augusta.
Here’s a tabular breakdown of your potential income.
|Qualified Lead Comission
|$1 000 000
|$2 000 000
What Kind of Marketing Material Does an Augusta Gold IRA Affiliate Get?
Each Augusta Precious Metals gold IRA affiliate gets access to these resources:
- Landing pages
- Web conference.
- Banner Ads – Include banners for blog sidebars, in-content, and social media posts. You’re also able to make custom banners for higher conversion rates.
- Native Ads – Use them for advertising.
- Email Creatives – High-converting email swipes.
- Videos – Augusta offers both evergreen educational videos and current market news videos.
- Inflation and Retirement Calculator – It’s very powerful when people can calculate how much of their retirement savings they can save from being eaten by higher inflation by investing in a gold IRA. To that end, Augusta Precious Metals offers a calculator you can point them to.
- Joe Montana Gold IRA – this landing page features a quote by Joe Montana (Joe Montana is a customer and paid ambassador for Augusta Precious Metals), inspiring customers to seize control of their retirement and safeguard their assets.
- Mark Levin – this landing page shows a picture and a quote by Mark Levin, connecting with customers’ concerns about the economy and the security of their finances.
- Buyer Beware – An education-focused landing page cautioning potential customers about possible deceptions they might encounter while dealing with various precious metals companies. Read my gold IRA scams guide to learn more about the topic.
- Zero Fees Gold IRA – this landing page is comparable to the Joe Montana gold IRA one. It shows an alternative layout and incorporates additional key points such as zero fees and Augusta Precious Metals being recognized by Money magazine as the “Best Overall Gold IRA Company.”
- Silver IRA – the silver IRA landing page is similar to both Joe Montana one and Zero Fees Gold IRA and it showcases a distinct design while incorporating supplementary highlights such as no fees and being chosen by Money magazine as the “Best Overall Gold IRA Company.”
The Augusta Precious Metals web conference is run by Devlyn Steele (Augusta director of education) and it covers the following topics:
- Examining the economy, inflation, and motivations for purchasing gold.
- Understanding the gold IRA procedure and associated costs.
- Showing strategies for consumers to avoid deceptive scams, lies, frauds, and aggressive tactics employed by certain unethical gold IRA firms to persuade investors and savers to initiate gold IRAs with them.
Augusta Precious Metals Affiliate Program Benefits
Augusta Precious Metals offers an affiliate program with many benefits.
- High Commission Rates – Augusta Precious Metals’ affiliate program is one of the best affiliate programs on the web. They offer large commissions, long cookie durations (90 days) and all the help an affiliate could want.
- Affiliate tools: once you log in to your affiliate dashboard you will see that Augusta Precious Metals gives you a plethora of tools to successfully promote Augusta. As their affiliate, you plenty of affiliate links, banner ads, emails, videos, landing pages, and more.
- Lifetime Customer Commissions- you will get repeat commissions from your referrals as long as they keep buying from Augusta.
- Detailed Tracking and Reporting – Augusta Precious Metals provides cutting-edge tracking and reporting systems to guarantee that affiliates receive precise and almost real-time data on their sales and earnings.
- Dedicated Support – Augusta Precious Metals affiliate manager provides active support to their affiliates to help them send more qualified leads and make more sales.
- No Fees or Minimum Sales Requirements – There are no fees or minimum sales requirements to join the Augusta affiliate program.
- Supportive Services to Its Customers – Augusta boasts a team of specialists with deep knowledge of precious metals and silver markets. Their job is to assist customers in diversifying their retirement savings. With a team like this, being an affiliate for Augusta becomes easy. All you need to do is send them leads, and they will handle the rest.
- Trusted Brand – Augusta Precious Metals is a trusted brand in the precious metals industry (A+ score on BBB), with a reputation for providing high-quality physical precious metals and excellent customer service. There are also zero very few complaints about Augusta Precious Metals, making them unique among all other gold IRA companies currently on the market.
How To Join the Augusta Precious Metals Affiliate Program?
Augusta Precious Metals Affiliate Program FAQ
Do I Get a Commission Per Qualified Lead With Augusta Precious Metals Affiliate Program?
You do get a commission per each qualified lead you send to Augusta Precious Metals.
Comission value is $200 per qualified lead + revenue share if they become a paying customer.
Will I Get Lifetime Credit for Each Referral I Bring to Augusta Precious Metals?
You will get lifetime credit for each referral you bring to Augusta Precious Metals.
What is the Cookie Duration With Augusta Precious Metals Affiliate Program?
The cookie duration with the Augusta Precious Metals affiliate program is 90 days.
Can I Join the Augusta Affiliate Program From Any Country in the World?
You can join the Augusta Precious Metals affiliate program from any country in the world.
On their signup page, there is a field where you have to fill in your country of residence, city, ZIP code…
How Often Will I Be Paid as an Augusta Precious Metals Affiliate?
You will be paid upon request.
You can request a payout 1 day after verifying a qualified lead and 15 days following the completion of a transaction.
Waiting 15 days for a payment is not long at all when you consider that for example, you have to wait 2 months to get a payment from the Semrush affiliate program. And most other referral programs are equally slow which frustrates me a lot.
However, being an affiliate for Augusta Precious Metals is a whole different, faster experience.
Is it Hard to Join the Augusta Precious Metals Affiliate Program?
It is not hard to join the Augusta Precious Metals affiliate program. In fact, it’s easy as all you need to do is fill up the sign-in form, submit it and wait to get accepted.
Can I trust Augusta Precious Metals to Honor Their Affiliate Agreement With Me?
You can trust Augusta Precious Metals to honour their affiliate program with you. They’re a legitimate company who have an interest in working with you because your hard work makes them more money in the long run.
Are Augusta Precious Metals Official Ambassadors the Same as Being Their Affiliates?
Augusta Precious Metals’ official ambassadors are Mark Levin and Joe Montana. And their ambassadorship is not the same as being an affiliate of Augusta.
Meaning, becoming an affiliate for Augusta doesn’t make you their ambassador too.
Augusta Precious Metals Affiliate Program (Conclusion)
My Augusta Precious Metals affiliate program analysis is over.
Have you learned something new?
Are you going to promote them to your audience?
LMK in the comment section below.
Nikola Roza is a blogger behind Nikola Roza- SEO for the Poor and Determined. He writes for bloggers who don't have huge marketing budget but still want to succeed. Nikola is passionate about precious metals IRAs and how to invest in gold and silver for a safer financial future. Learn about Nikola here.